Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wisdom and Migraines


OK so for the last few months my wisdom teeth have really been hurting me. So I decided last week to have them taken out on Friday. I've never had any kind of medical or dental anything done so I was a little nervous. The surgery went great and thanks to the anesthetic I don't really remember anything until later that afternoon.

My husband has been taking amazing care of me (I'm trying not to brag but trust me, better than most people's mom do for them : )

I've been icing constantly so I was hardly swollen at all

and I've been eating nothing but milkshakes, instant strawberry oatmeal (the yummy kind not the healthy kind : ) and chocolate pudding.


Life has been pretty good.

On Sunday afternoon I fell asleep at about 3 pm and didn't wake up until Tuesday at 11 am. I got a migraine, the worst I've ever had, sometime on Sunday night. Let's just say it was so bad we almost went to the hospital, and the only reason we didn't is because I didn't want to move or go into any form of light. Anyways, thanks to lots of prayers and medicine I am now feeling much much better! I've spent the last 5 days in bed and am ready to get some things done! Hopefully this next week I'll be able to work on some projects and have some fun little things to show off. Wish me luck!



This is kind of what it feels like : (

No comments:

Post a Comment