Edit and Warning: Started this post before Christmas and am just now getting around to publishing it:)
We are in Las Vegas visiting my husbands family for Christmas and he had an interview for an internship for this upcoming summer. It's a great firm and something I think he would be really happy doing.
Best part is that he got it! Yay for the hubs! He's so smart and is such a hard worker and I am so proud of him!
The only problem is that Nashville, Tennessee, and the South have sort of captured my heart. I love it here. And it breaks my heart to think about leaving.
I mean I knew the day would come. Sooner than later. We never planned on staying out here past school. But it still makes me sad.
I have moved to five different states in the last four years, so I know that I can love anywhere that I am, especially now that my wonderful husband and beautiful son are always there with me :)
My heart has been a farm girl, a mountain girl, a trees and rolling hills girl, a Southern girl....
but never a desert girl. And I think it's going to be a little harder adjustment for me.
But I can do it :)
The moral of this story is that now that it is so real that we will be leaving Nashville, (or for at least the summer) is that I want to soak it all up. I want to take it all in. Enjoy ever bit and piece and part of Nashville and the South while we can.
I'm hoping for a beach trip to Alabama, a weekend trip to Savannah Georgia (pretty please honey ;)
And all sorts of other fun and interesting experiences.
Hope that you are all enjoying where you live. Loving it. Experiencing everything you can because you never know when you might have to leave it....
Merry Christmas and have a beautiful and magical weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment