Hello!
I have been thinking a lot lately about wanting things I can't have.... Like a house, or walls that aren't white, or nice furniture, or a craft room, or a chandelier, or a dining room table that seats 12 people. The list goes on and on!
But we're just not in that stage of life right now and that is so ok! So I started thinking about the beautiful things in our home and the beautiful things I DO have. I can honestly say they make me happy every single day!

Iceland poppies in the flower bed. I walk by these every time I come in or out of the house and I love them! I love watching them bloom and seeing them change colors!
These darling measuring spoons! They are called love beyond measure. A little cheesy but they make me smile every time I use them!
Our white duvet cover. I love it! No this isn't our bed, isn't it dreamy though! But I scored ours and two pillow cases for $10 bucks so that makes it even sweeter.
This poster in my living room. One it's black and white which I totally love, it's super romantic, and my wonderful husband got it for me as a surprise.
Our silverware. How cute is it? Come on it's all swirly and fun but totally chic at the same time!
And last but certainly not least, my white dishes. These may possibly my most favorite thing that I own! I mean they look so fresh and crisp and food just instantly looks more wonderful when served on beautiful white dishes : )
So there you have it, a short list of things I have that I love, and a smaller reminder to myself of how very blessed I am : )
Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment