Wow we have had so much going on lately I have not posted in forever!
And I need to, it helps me feel focused, and calm, and healthy.
I took a two week trip to my sister's at the beginning of July, then a few days to Duck Creek UT for a family reunion and then we moved to Nashville.
We have been here for about two weeks and so far love it!
It's been a great experience so far and think we will be able to feel at home here.
My husband starts law school this week, (I'm not sure I'm ready for it, but it's happening whether I like it or not so here it goes : )
I need to find a job : )
We sure have a great life though.
Last night on the way home from my sister's, at 2 am because we just have too much fun with her and her husband and kids, I said to my husband
"today was a good day..."
and as we talked I realized pretty much all of our days are good days.
We are so blessed.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment