Monday, October 11, 2010

I won!

I won a giveaway!

I seriously am and was giddy! Like called my husband at school just to tell someone!

I never win anything, and I seriously mean ANYTHING!

I won the darling sign below.... I know so cute!


I can't tell you quite yet why it's so perfect, but trust me, it is!

And I will show you when I have it in it new perfect sweet little place :)

So thank you Wendy at the Shabbynest for hosting such a fabulous giveaway and letting me win!
(Not only are her giveaways fabulous, but so is she and her blog so go on over and take a look!)

Have a great day friends!

xo Annastacia

2 comments:

  1. I'm furiously jealous!! It's LOVELY! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I adore that saying. I can not wait to see where you place it.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete