Just a little funk I guess.
Don't worry it'll all be over soon...
The honey and I are taking a little trip tomorrow.
We are going to Atlanta for a little two day one night trip.
Just a little vaca before the baby comes.
Why Atlanta?
Because it's where the closest Ikea is.
Pitiful I know.
But I am so excited for it
The honey is playing some gory video game in the living room
so I am cuddled up in bed
eating pizza
dropping crumbs on my pregnant belly
Have I mentioned how much I love having a baby belly
and feeling my little guy kick and squirm
it's the best feeling in the world.
Anyways, I'll be back on Wednesday
with some Ikea goodies
and maybe even some pictures.
Have a great start to the week!
A couple of years ago I traveled to Atlanta with jamie (her work trip) we made a stop by Ikea. That was my first trip to Ikea.
ReplyDeletehave fun!
gail
Thank you for your sweet comment on my post... I hope you enjoy your trip with your hubby (and your visit to Ikea)... sounds like fun!
ReplyDelete