I am just swooning over the texture of linen these days.
Also the greyish color of a lot of linen.
Also this fabulous fluffy throw! I mean I just want to lay down on that bed. (Ikea)
Confession... I did buy the white pillows for our couch :)
I'll have to tell you more about my ikea purchases soon.
This couch is seriously gorgeous and so comfortable! Me and the hubby took a walk around one of the fancy malls here in Nashville, where they have a Restoration Hardware.
Of course we went in and I fell in love with this couch....
Not only did I like it, he approved the comfort of it!
If we weren't poor students I would have bought it right then and there!
I was pretty darn tempted... :)
(Also those cable knit pillows are pretty fabulous too, may just have to try and make me some of those.)

This table cloth is the perfect table cloth!
So versatile, and simple, and just gorgeous...
I love the way it falls...
Oh I just love linen,
don't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment