Ok let me start out by saying that this is a big deal for me. For about a million reasons but the main ones being these...
1. I don't like having my picture taken.
2. I am really private person, as in these are the first "belly pics" being posted online ever :)
3. Pregnancy has been really special for me. It's been such an amazing spiritual and emotional experience. All I have ever really wanted to do with my life is marry a wonderful man (check :) and have children (Almost check ;) I have loved being pregnant and can't wait to become a mother, I guess it seems a little scary to share these pictures sense they capture my feelings so perfectly.
That being said though, I have a wonderful friend Christy who is an amazing photographer (if you live in the Nashville area and want pictures done check out her blog, she is so talented!) and she offered to do some maternity pictures for me. At first I told her no thanks but she talked me into it and I am SO glad she did! My husband and I had such a fun time at this shoot and I am just in love with how they turned out! They will forever be a precious keepsake.
![]() |
| Isn't he handsome! I am so hoping our little man get's his dad's looks and brains :) |
These pictures were taken at 37 weeks and I am just 3 days away from 40 weeks. Not sure little man is coming anytime soon, but I am patiently waiting and enjoying the days.
Anyone have any advice you think I need to know before going into labor? I'll be honest I am obsessed with hearing birth stories these days so feel free to send yours my way :)
Have a great rest of the week!







so pretty! i LOVE that you're using one of these during labor, what a great idea. congrats! how exciting!! :)
ReplyDeleteYOURS, MINE AND OURS