Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mint Love

Ok so I LOVE anything mint! I love the smell, the cool feeling, and the tingle. I can't really explain why it's so relaxing and wonderful for me, but it is and I just have to share some of my favorite mint products with you. I also love that all of these are really affordable, that always seems to help ;) 





Burt's Bees.... Who doesn't love this stuff? I'll be honest I have never used any of their other products because they are too expensive for me, but I love this stuff so much I won't use any other kind of chapstick.  Tin cost $2, tube cost $3

Earth Therapeutics foot massage. This stuff has the best minty smell and feels great but doesn't leave your skin feeling cold. They also have a foot cream that I personally like a little bit better because it's thicker and creamier, but I still really love this product.  Cost $6.96


Suave Rosemary Mint. I practically shower just so I can use this! It smells so good and just feels so good to wash your hair with! I haven't tried the conditioner yet but I will tell you that I used to use the Aveda kind and I actually like the Suave version more :) Usually cost around $1.80 
Hope you I shared a new product with you that you can use and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment