Sunday, April 25, 2010

Graduation Weekend

This last weekend my husband graduated with his undergrad in Business Management. I am so proud of him! As I sat through the graduation ceremonies my heart swelled with love and pride for my wonderful husband. He is so smart, hardworking, motivated, successful, and talented! I felt so honored to be his wife! He has just been accepted to law school at Vanderbilt Law in Nashville Tennessee and we can't wait for the start of that journey and adventure!

Both our families came to Utah this weekend to celebrate his accomplishment. It was a great weekend! We had dinner with his family on Thursday night and visited his grandparents. We had dinner with both our families on Friday night at our house, (it's always a tight fit but the the more the merrier!) We had every chair in the house pulled into our skinny living room, people piled on the couch and sitting on blankets on the floor. What a fun night! Then on Saturday I threw him a graduation BBQ. We did a blue theme and I made lots of homemade decorations. I'll do a post on the details later : ) Then we went dress shopping for my sister. This was a really special experience because she is kind of my baby sister and up until this point I have either been the little sister or the bride! She found the most gorgeous and timeless dress! I will post pictures after her May wedding. Then B and I watched our cousins darling twins (her blog is here) and then last but not least had a sleepover with my two younger sisters. Definitely a fabulous and fun filled weekend! I am so grateful for families!

It was fun to be the hostess this weekend. It made me grateful for my mom, mother in law, and sisters who are such wonderful hostess'!

No comments:

Post a Comment