Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mirror Obsessed


I am loving mirrors! I am not sure when this happened, but I realized yesterday (when I was about to buy another mirror) that in our small two bedroom apartment we have four mirrors! And that's not counting the bathroom.

I have two in the living room.


One in the hall way


And my wonderful garage sale find just wandering around the house.



My Grammy gave me the rectangle one in the living room. She bought it in Mexico awhile ago and I told her I loved it so many times she finally gave it to me : ) It originally had blue and white tile around the mirror and I have mod podge about three different papers to it. I may have to get back to the blue tiles though since I am loving the color blue as of late! (I am so fickle sometimes : )

Any ideas for what I should do with the gold framed mirror? Of course I just can't just leave it the way I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment