Set aside that we live in a cheap old rental basement apartment I love our house. I really do. I love that it's our first home together and I love all the fun projects we've done to make it look how it does. I really am happy with how all the rooms look except for one....
Our office/craft room.
It's one half office/study desk/ video game station, and one half craft area/desk/work table. And it's a total mess. I've cleaned and organized it a million times but it always seems to look the same. Weird huh? I won't even post pictures, but trust me, it's ugly (I can say that about my own house right?).
We don't have the right furniture for the space, we can't paint, there's no curtains, not enough room, I'm too cheap to invest in containers for my shelf : ) ..... The list goes on and on.
So, I will just dream about a more beautiful work space that I will have someday, (the hubby already promised it : ) I would accept any of these.
Enjoy the eye candy!

I love the girly feel of this one! The lavender is so sweet and calm.

This is just so glamorous and fabulous!

Such a funky fun space.

I think I just love the ceiling and rafters in the office, but whatever the reason, it's beautiful!

The color of the walls is delicious! I'll take it in my bedroom too!

I love love love this one! It's so darling I think I'd spend all day here if I had it.

I love how pretty this room feels and the vintage feel.

This is just dreamy!

How cute is this! And it used to be a closet! It makes me want to wallpaper all of our closets!

This is such a sweet little organized space
I hope you enjoyed these wonderful work spaces! If you've done any makeovers or have any ideas for my sad little space then please do share!
Thanks for finding me...now I am happy to follow YOU! :) Oh I feel your pain...shared space for multi-uses is tough...and tough as a newlywed! These pics are great. I just transformed my art room this Winter...but I don't have to share the space with anyone but the kids...
ReplyDeleteLovely spaces you have. My husband has taken our 3rd bedroom as his space...so I am in the process of finding a nook to call my own. I have a space in our bedroom in mind.....but we shall see....I am also a nut when it comes to balance. :)
ReplyDeleteMulti-use spaces in the world of design NEVER addresses the "gaming" issue. :) Hahah...looks like I found a niche. :) Best of luck my dear.
Cheers~
e
Love all the spaces you found! I too am dreaming about my future work space (but my basement has to get finished first :( ). Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteLove these spaces!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! To make the little butterfly look like it's flying off the page, I sewed around the perimeter and then around the middle body section of the butterfly. Then when attaching it to the page, I hot-glued only the middle body section down - allowing the wings to pulled upwards. Using felt as a backer and sewing around the body are the two secrets :)