Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gorgeous Bedrooms


For a few weeks now I have been working on our master bedroom.

I can't really call it a makeover since we never really had anything going on in our room and then we moved into a new apartment so it was really more just decorating the new space.

But whatever you call it....

I love it!

I have just a few more projects to finish that I am hoping to get done tomorrow so I will post pictures of our new gorgeous beachy haven on Monday.

Until then enjoy some seriously gorgeous spaces!



This room is my FAVORITE! I think it's what inspired our bedroom now.


I think every bed should have white linens and ticking pillows after seeing this picture.


Now this is just dreamy....


This may be a little girls room but I love it! I hope someday I have a beautiful little girl that I can make a room like this for.


Something about this appeals to me, maybe it's because my husband loves gray and black and white rooms.


I want this bed skirt! Ticking and Toile made one just like it and has inspired me to do the same, it's in the works....


I do love me some creamy gray and that polka dot pillow isn't hurting either : )

Once again this may be a little girls room but I still adore it! What little girl wouldn't want to grow up here.


This is just so classic and comfy looking, mmm.....


I hope you enjoyed the pictures and are having a great long weekend!

xo Annastacia

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration pics. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white linens on beds, your inspirational pics are truly inspirational,can't wait to see the end result

    ReplyDelete