Today is a lazy day....
I love days like these, we slept in, did a few chores, but are not back in bed and munching on yummy rolls and sweet cinnamon butter. (An amazing recipe I will share with you soon!)

While being lazy I was browsing some new blogs I recently found, go check out
White Cat Vintage http://whitecatvintage.blogspot.com/ (sorry links aren't working in blogger for some reason)
She had some images from Cath Kidston http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/default.aspx a store I had never heard of before but has the most gorgeous stuff.
Enjoy!

I adore these! I want all of them, these just scream girly space to me.


How cute is this stuff?

I love all of these patterns... so dreamy and gorgeous.

xo Annastacia

Hi Annastacia,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I just love all these retro style rose fabrics by Cath Kidston, if you have a look for Clarke and Clarke, they also have some great fabrics in that style.
Melissa :)
well hi annastacia- lovely to meet you!
ReplyDeleteyep Cath is a dream...love her fabrics...i often make bags out of it...her on line store has the most beautiful fabrics by the metre doesn't it!
love your pickies...it's raining here so they make me feel like staying in doors and creating....
have a lovely monday...
melissa....x
p.s-glad i found another girl full of *bo-ho* tee hee! x
Ahhh Cath Kidston... Can she do no wrong? I love that vintage homely feel... Lx
ReplyDelete