Alright, today I am linking up to Tasty Tuesdays over at A Beautiful Mess
Now I love to cook and bake. I think I would consider it a passion of mine.
But I'm not claiming I'm good at it. I very rarely share any of my recipes or how I cook because, well I just don't.
But I got this recipe from my sister who got it from a friend who got it from who knows who. But it is so good I just had to share! I mean so good I forgot to take pictures which is why you only get one lousy picture of my half eaten lunch :)
I hope you enjoy!

Chicken Croissant Sandwhich
Ingredients:
1 package cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 10 oz can of canned chicken
1-3 rolls of pre-made croissants (It makes enough for 3 to 4 but I make mine one roll at time and the mixture saves well and even freezes)
Mix the cream cheese, the cream of chicken and the chicken well in a bowl. Lay the croissants out flat. Spoon chicken mixture onto end of dough and wrap. (This is a loose concept so just do whatever works). Place wrapped croissants onto ungreased baking sheet and bake at 375 for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
If you try this please come back and tell me what you think. I know I'm practically obsessed so I hope you all like it too!
xo Annastacia
I have made these before and they are yummy!! Easy and good!
ReplyDeleteI meant to tell you I've added you to my list of sites with home decorating :) and am a follower of yours! I'd love for you to visit and follow along with me!
ReplyDeleteI will have to try this. My husband is a chicken man and I get so tired of the same recipe over and over and over again.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the recommendation. I adore the glass too! I just needed a little enabling. :)
Cheers~
e