I am kind of mourning the end of summer.
It's like a really good friend you only get to see every once in awhile.
And then you have those really long conversations when you do.
I feel like my conversation with summer was not long enough....

I'm going to miss so much about it!
The warm days, the flowers and fresh produce.

Hanging out on the patio, grilling, and impromptu get together's with friends.
In the last few days something clicked, something changed in the air and all of the sudden it was fall.
How gorgeous is this?! I am ready for some of this.
And this... This is what they say Tennessee looks like in the fall so I can't wait to see it!
And this... (I'll share the yummy peach pie recipe I recently made later.)
And before I know it, I'll be ready for a little bit of this....
I love the holidays!
Happy Fall!
x0 Annastacia





I love your inspiration photos. My favorite is the table set in the stone courtyard with the burlap table runner and yellow flowers. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my chandelier :)
ReplyDeleteThat IS what TN looks like in the Fall! It is GORGEOUS! I so recommend taking a trip to Gatlinburg through the mountains when the leaves start changing. OH SO PRETTY!
ReplyDelete