Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just one of those days....

Today has just been one of those days....

You know the kind.


I'm not usually much of a complainer, and tonight will be no exception :)


I'm just feeling a little sad about some things I can't really talk about right now,

and I have a "habit" of feeling guilty about everything and for everyone.

It's horrible (and dysfunctional lol)! And I need to stop doing it....

(This picture makes me think of my Grammy)

So tonight I am feeling both sad and guilty. So, why, you may ask are there pictures of closets?

Because cleaning and beautifully organized drawers and closets just make me feel better :)



Even as I'm writing this a soft smile is coming to my face...


So just enjoy these lovely pictures that speak of happiness to me :)








(I don't know what it is but I adore this picture from Cabbages and Roses, just adore it!)





(I would prop open my closet doors if my closets looked this good too! I love it, just cracks me up!)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day and night!

xo Annastacia

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you!! These pictures are so calming. Do whatever it takes for You today my dear. If it means organizing and prettying a little corner do it. I've had a few days just like you described of late. A little piece of my heart is breaking for a situation near and dear to us, and each day I try not to let it take hold of me...the what ifs, the why, the what can i do.... Rest assured that you are not alone, and take the time you need today.
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks so much for popping over to my blog! I have spent the last 10 minutes scrolling through and reading past posts - just love it.

    I'm so sorry you're feeling out of sorts - and I hope that you're feeling better today.

    All the best - can't wait to read more of your sweet posts!

    ReplyDelete