Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our Front Door


Hello!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

I sure did! It was our anniversary, more to come on this weekend later :)

Today I wanted to do a post about our front door. It sounds a little silly I know, but Kristin over at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia is hosting a front door link party.

She showed what a little paint can do for a front door, her's looks amazing!

I'd love a black door, but we live in a rental so ours is a faded looking blueish gray. Not my first pick, but it works.

Enjoy!

Our front door!
I may not love the color but I love our jute rug, the WELCOME sign, and the little topiary.

The "view" looking out our front door.

Our little topiary. We have a small space so this is about all that fits out there. As you walk up to the front door you can also see the patio, (don't you just love apartment building :) We do have some pretty cute lanterns and lights out there and some "new" patio furniture. Maybe I'll post about that later.

Hope you enjoyed!

xo Annastacia

2 comments:

  1. We are renting at the moment, too, and I have to make do with wreaths and pretty mats. However, you at least have a glass door, we don't :/

    ReplyDelete