Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day! 
I really do! Even when I was single and in high school and lonely on Valentine's day I still loved it. I mean I love the color pink, so if nothing else there was always that. 
I don't only love it for all its pink, ruffly, flower, sparkly, chocolate, heart filled goodness, which I do, but I really love it because it's a day about love. And who doesn't love love?



 It's not just a romantic holiday. It's a day to celebrate all the kinds of love in your life. A day to be a little more kind to strangers. A day to spend more time and share more giggles with your kids. A day to make a special dinner for your hubby. A day to call a friend and tell them what they mean to you. A day to serve someone who needs it.


 It's just a beautiful day to celebrate love in the most beautiful ways. 

I hope you are feeling love today, from someone, in a special way. 


P.S. I did get breakfast in bed this morning, a pot of pink tulips, a new frosting tip, and an AMAZING foot rub (have I ever told you how much I love a good foot rub. I would do almost anything for a foot rub.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment