I know it seems a little strange posting a menu on Friday night, but hey, I'm doin the best I can. And a menu on Friday is better than no menu at all.
Anyways, due to a recent discovery that I can no longer ingest dairy (yes it is basically ruining my milk chocolate, yogurt eating, goody baking, ice cream loving life, but we can talk about that all later) I can't just scrounge up a meal like I used to.
So meal planning is becoming a priority, because dang it, I like to eat great, or at least good, food, and my sweet hubby deserves more than Subway and breakfast for dinner, though both of those things have their place in the world :)
Friday: Teriyaki Salmon with garlic roasted brussel sprouts
Saturday: Going out to eat for Valentines Day :)
Sunday: Balsamic Glazed Pork and oven roasted zucchini
Monday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Crockpot Taco Soup
Wednesday: Chicken Farfalle
Thursday: Crockpot Rosemary Chicken with oven roasted potatoes
Friday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Friday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Saturday: Buffalo Chicken Salad
I'll add more recipes as I make them. Let me know if you try any of them and how they turn out.
Happy cooking!
I'll add more recipes as I make them. Let me know if you try any of them and how they turn out.
Happy cooking!


No comments:
Post a Comment