I am having a lazy day today due to a sleepless night and a migraine so I am looking at fabric swatches. Now if that doesn't make me feel better I don't know what will :)
Nothing like some gorgeous fabric to inspire and refresh.
Here are a few a ton of the ones I just fell in love with and had to share. I think I'll take a yard of each!
I found them all here.
I think I could use this in every room in my house
My son's room may just need this, somewhere. I am sure I could find a place ;)
This one is called put a lid on it. It made me giggle
I love this Happy Birthday print, so bright and fun!
This could also work in every room in my house! The perfect aqua stripe.
I am clearly obsessed with gray and aqua, but I also love polka dots, so this is basically a perfect piece of fabric
This is just a fun print! My little sister is having a little girl in June and I thin her nursery should be inspired by this.
I love this pattern and color! I may be making some throw pillows out of this, or possibly curtains.
Again with the gray and polka dot... sigh
Script fabric. How fun is this? The possibilities are endless!
Wheels. So cute.
Jackson's room may need some of this as whale. I know horrible pun but I couldn't help myself.
Bicycles.
Super fun polka dot.
Ok that's it for today, hope you enjoyed it all has much as I did.
Have a great weekend!














No comments:
Post a Comment