Monday, January 30, 2012

A catch up....

I haven't blogged in awhile. I guess I just haven't had anything really worth blogging about it. Wait that's not true, I guess I just haven't been feelin it. And I hate not feelin it. ( I think I may be in a creative rut, I'm working on it though.)  But here are some of the things we've been up to  :)


Our first ride sitting in the front of the shopping cart. And I am pretty sure it changed both of our lives. No more lugging the carseat into the store and having no room in the cart because it's so big, and for him no more laying back wondering what in the heck is going on. He was giggling and smiling at everyone who walked by and kept stroking every food item with in reach. 



Very handsome Sunday outfits. A super cute sweater vest and grey pin  stripped paints  I am sad I didn't get a better picture, guess he'll just have to wear it again ;)


Snack time with cousins. Aubrey is such a little momma to him! She's very worried about his well being :)


A visit to Krispy Kremes. Basically the kid just loves donuts.


Hanging out with the dad. He went a couple days without seeing him so I know they both enjoyed their play time together.


Just general cuteness. All the time. Seriously, he melts my heart and makes me so happy!



Oatmeal with nutella and bananas. If you're gonna eat oatmeal it might as well be with Nutella :)


I never take pictures of myself, but I really wanted to share this shirt. It's yellow and flowy and has eyelet lace at the top and I got it at Goodwill for full price ($4.50), which I also never do, so you know it's special :)

B has been super busy with school so I've had a lot of time to myself. I've worked on a couple little sewing projects in the evenings and watched a couple chick flicks last week. Time Traveler's Wife is amazing and I loved it. Why do we like movies that make us cry? I also read a novel for the first time in at least a year, maybe longer. I read Austenland by Shannon Hale. I stayed up until 2am reading, which I paid heavily for the next day, but you can't get to the good part of a love story and then put it down :) I went back and forth about whether I liked it or not and then decided in the end that I liked it. A movie is being made of it this year and I am excited to see it. Any recommendations for my next book? 


Well that's about it around here. 

Here's to a happy week :)










No comments:

Post a Comment