So I threw this dinner together last week and it may just be a new favorite!
It turned out super yummy and is super easy and fast, which is my kind of dinner, especially with this adorable little helper hanging out at my feet :)
He loves playing with spoons and bowls, I love how he finds joy in the most simple of places!
Please forgive the out of wack photos, blogger is not working very well for me tonight.
You make the teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, a pre-made teriyaki sauce (glaze or marinade works too) and some honey (this time I threw in a little garlic, because everything is better with garlic :)
I didn't measure it, but you need just enough to dump on top of some salmon in a pan. (I used an 8x10 but use a 9x13 if you are making it for more than two people.)
I made oven roasted zucchini and wild rice for sides (I LOVE Uncle Ben for that stuff!)
I just chopped up a zucchini and salt and peppered it. Put them in the oven at 400 while the fish was marinading.
Let the salmon sit in the sauce for a few minutes (up to 30 minutes is fine) then pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Serve with rice and veggies and enjoy!
I was super hungry tonight and just wanted me some yummy salmon so forgive the rushed photos. This meal can be on the table in 30 minutes from start to finish which I love! I hope you like it as much as we do! Let me know if you try it :)
Teriyaki Salmon
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 glove garlic
Salmon Fillets
Mixed together first four ingredients. Pour over salmon and let marinade. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 mins or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Enjoy!
I'm off to do my Monday grocery run. B didn't have school today so it felt like Saturday and I'm totally off now! A small price to pay for having him around for the day though :)
Hope you all had a great Monday!





No comments:
Post a Comment