Tonight I am here.
Breathing. I feel creatively drained today, which is better than not feeling creative at all, but it's still not my favorite.
Today was a whirlwind day. Not a bad thing, it was all good and wonderful stuff. But I don't do very good with whirlwind. After a few days like that and I am headed for a sobbing break down, and I am not kidding.
I wish I was.
I wish that I was more able to handle "busy", but I am not very good at it. I am learning though.
Growing.
And that's all I can ask for.
I am such a homebody. I'm not sure why I am so drawn to staying at home. But I am. I always talk about getting out and doing more things, traveling, seeing things I've never seen before. Every time I do I am eager to get home. It feels like I leave my heart at home, and you can't go very long without your heart, and even if you could I wouldn't want to. I like my dear little heart that pitter patters at simple things.
That draws me home every time I leave.
On a lighter note I hit up Goodwill today and found some awesome things! I found a few cool vintage ties for the hubby and a pair of ballet flats with a ruffle.
That's about as good as it gets.
This song is speaking to me tonight, hope you enjoy it.



No comments:
Post a Comment