Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yes

Today was a say "yes" kind of day. As in say yes to things that make me feel good and make me happy. 


I said yes to listening to music with Jackson ("She is love" Pandora station, it always feels just right)

I said yes to eating a real lunch at a real lunch time. 11:30, yes ma'm I did. 
Oh and hello new found love who is actually an old fling... everything bagels. They smell so delicious they should make it a candle. 


I said yes to be creative and crafty. I made cards. Lots of them. I made them until the creativity ran out and then promised myself I'd be back for more tomorrow. Pictures to come I promise, it was just a really gloomy day so the light was really bad and no good picture has ever been taken in bad light, and trust me, these cards deserve a good picture :) 


I said yes to rainbow sherbet. Because who knew that this stuff was so stinkin good? My four year old nephew that's who and he's totally gotten me hooked.

I said yes to laying on the floor with Jackson while we both giggled and played with each other's face. (His latest little trick is touching my tongue. I know that sounds gross but if you saw how he smiled after he touched it, you'd let him touch yours too. 


I said yes to being honest and real. 


I said yes to positive only thoughts. All negative ones were fought off with loving words from my dear sweet husband. 

What kind of day did you have? 

No comments:

Post a Comment