Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some random projects

I have started about ten posts in my head and none of them have come together. Oh well, what's a girl to do but share some old projects right?

It's been a little cloudy around here lately so it's been hard to get good  pictures of projects and all the things we've been up to. But I did get a few taken on Friday and got to play around with them a little in picnik, which was fun. So here they are :)


These are some of the cards I've been working on. Just some fun little things to send to friends and such. It keeps me happy and sane, both of which are a good thing :)



I saw the inspiration for this "wish" card on pinterest. I love when I actually make the things I pin :)
Have you made or done anything you've seen on pinterest lately?



This is part of my son's room. I love this space, it's my favorite room in the house. It still has some tweaking to do and some more things I'm looking to add (can you say cheap globe?) but I do love this space. I made the big canvas "J", which was a simple and easy project that worked out just how I wanted it to, (this rarely happens, so I'm reveling in it still :)



And this is a small part of the gallery wall and the mobile I made for above his crib. Cute paper, polka dots and ric rack? Yes please!

What have you been working on lately? Anything fun? Or anything that turned out just right?

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment