Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little something pretty

The last few days have been absolutely pitiful.
As in raining and gloomy and doctors visits and dentist visits (I had to a have a root canal, and I'm terrified of the dentist, and it was already the second time having it worked on, and due to some complications it's still not done and I have to go back, c'mon feel sorry for me please) and piles of laundry and stress and insecurities and some tearful conversations with the hubby and my sister. And as much as I want to just sit around and feel sorry for myself, and trust me I do ;) I know that's not healthy and even if it was it's not really an option. So I just wanted to share a few pretty images that are making me feel a little bit happy...


I snagged this little beauty from this lovely blog I just discovered, I think this is just about all the inspiration I could ever need :) 






I think I have spring fever. Today I wore legging capris and flip flops with a pink t-shirt and scarf. It was 40 degrees outside. Whatch gonna do about it...


Now I promised my husband I would never make our house too girly, but this bedroom seriously tempts me :)

Have a great rest of the week!






No comments:

Post a Comment